Advanced TeleSensors is a health-tech technology startup that has invented and is productizing a revolutionary remote radar-based vital sign monitoring solution. This ground-breaking solution will revolutionize the way vital sign monitoring is done by allowing for non-invasive and passive monitoring of multiple simultaneous biosignatures for general health and wellness applications.
Please send inquiries and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality smart phone applications using REACT or XAMARIN, that responds to real time cardiac sensing information stored on the cloud (AWS), using JSON scripting to access data, with user authentication and validation.
- Develop quality software for the smart phone and web applications using REACT/REACT native or XAMIRAN on Android and iOS smart phones
- Interface with Amazon Web Services (AWS) via JSON and/or MQTT with user authentication and validation.
- Use of APIs and a solid understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Understands that privacy and security of systems and data is a top priority
- Proficient with Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Tools including, JIRA, Git, Git tools, npm, expo, etc.
- Customer-driven with demonstrated design and UX sensibilities, user response to UX with an eye on design for simplicity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience developing UX for smart phones using REACT, XAMERIN, C, C#, Java, to interface to the cloud via WiFi/LTE on a smart phone